Mine is Scarface
Mine is Scarface
Burton You rock my socks..Scareface is my favorite movie!!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
I also like The Godfather I $ II
Varsity Blues
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
The Waterboy
[i]A Christmas Story[i]!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
There is definetly a lot of great ones, but I think my favorite is probably Shawshank Redemption. But there are so many right there that could take over my top spot as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
scarface!
State Property
don't really know if i can pick one, i've watched way too many movies to have just one...yeah, im a movie freak
but by far my favorite is the LOTR trilogy
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks